1.1 GharBook is committed to safeguarding the privacy of its website visitors; in this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information.
1.2 By using GharBook website or its services, you consent to collection, storage, and use of the personal information you provide (including any changes there to as provided by you) for services that we offer.
2. Collecting personal information:
2.1 GharBook may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website including your IP address, operating system, geographical location, browser type and version, referral source, page views and website navigation paths and length of visit;
- Information that you provide to us when registering with our website including your email address, name and contact number;
- Information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use;
- Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website including the communication content and metadata associated with the communication and
- Any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
2.2 Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
3. Using personal information:
3.1 Personal information submitted to GharBook through website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
3.2 We may use your personal information to:
4. Disclosing personal information
- Administer our website and business;
- Personalise our website for you;
- Enable your use of the services available on our website;
- Send you non-marketing commercial communications;
- Send you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
- Keep our website secure and prevent fraud; and
4.1 We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
4.2 We may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention);
4.3 Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
5. Information Security
5.1 We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
5.2 We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
5.3 All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
5.4 You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
6.1 We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
6.2 You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
6.3 We may notify you of changes to this policy [by email or through the private messaging system on our website].
7. Updating information
7.1 Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
8.2 Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
8.3 We use cookie recognize a computer when a user visits our website, improve the website's usability, administer the website and prevent fraud and improve the security of the website.
8.4 Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
8.5 If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
8.6 Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
For any concern or complaint, you can write to us at email@example.com
with title “Grievance: Issue title”.